Prepaid Energy Option
Sac Osage Electric Cooperative’s Prepaid Energy Option allows you to pay for energy when you choose, the same way you buy groceries and gasoline. This easy pay-as-you-go plan allows greater control over your budget because you decide when to pay. Members who enroll in this option maintain a pre-paid balance in their account from which their daily usage is subtracted. When your account runs low, you will get an alert by email, text, and/or a phone call to let you know it’s time to add money. We even let you choose the balance at which you’ll begin to receive alerts. Never worry about security deposits and late fees again!
Adding Money to Your Prepaid Account
- Make cash, check, VISA or MasterCard payments at our office between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays
- Put a check in the office drop box after-hours and your account will be credited on the next business day
- Pay online by electronic check, VISA or MasterCard through SmartHub.
- Call (866) 999-4573 toll-free anytime to make a VISA, MasterCard or electronic check payment.
- Set up payments through your current online banking system.
- Mail a check to Sac Osage Electric Cooperative, P.O. Box 111, El Dorado Springs, MO 64744.
To sign up for the Prepaid Energy Option visit our office or call (800) 876-2701.